Before your arrival in Australia we can arrange the place for your accommodation. This is because the Australian Corporate Training Centre is in partner with many lodging agencies that can provide you with an utmost convenient accommodation.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF ACCOMMODATIONS YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM
- Hostel or Backpacker
- Rentals (Flat or House)
- Share Accommodation
HOW DO YOU PAY FOR YOUR ACCOMMODATION
Weekly payment for your accommodation is common in Australia. The price for your accommodation vary depends on the location, size, facilities or equipment included in your place and on the season.
APPROXIMATE COST FOR YOUR ACCOMMODATION
- Hostels and Guesthouses – $90 to $150 per week
- Shared Rental – $85 to $215 per week
- On campus – $90 to $280 per week
- Homestay – $235 to $325 per week
- Rental – $165 to $440 per week
- Boarding schools – $11,000 to $22,000 a year