Reflects the roles of individuals who apply substantial specialized skills and knowledge in the field of learning and capability development. In these roles they make significant high level independent judgements in major planning, design, operational and management functions within highly varied or specialized contexts.
The qualification is a highly recommended qualification for all managers or people who want to progress to senior executive positions across a range of organisations.
|Subject Code||Subject Name|
|BSBLDR801||Lead personal and strategic transformation|
|BSBLED802||Lead learning strategy implementation|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organizational change|
|BSBLED805||Plan and implement a mentoring program|
Possible Job Outcomes
• General Manager Human Resources
• General Manager/Head of School Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
• Director, Workforce Planning and Development
• Learning and Development Senior Consultant
• Manager, Learning and Change Management
• Manager, Learning and Development.